What We Do
- Educate Anglophones to participate in processes and understand options towards resolving the conflict.
- Engage the government of Cameroon
- Report on trends and impact of conflict to stakeholders.
- Inform the international community of the implication of the conflict on international peace and security.
- Propose informed solutions to the conflict
How we work
- Building consensus with various stakeholders on strategies for effective resolution of this conflict.
- Engaging international stakeholders especially the United Nations, the African Union, European Union, the United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany etc.
- Assisting in facilitating dialogue and negotiations